For more posts, see my main weblog, Veritas.

Veritas

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I went biking today with Lotta, Lisa & Matt. We went down to Rudan and took two laps around the trail there.


It was sunny and warm, almost like a Summer day.


May was having fun the whole day, racing me on the uphill sections, and taking every jump he possibly could. I was lucky enough to catch this photo of him in mid-air.


Matt took this photo of me and the girls.


Done with our ride a few hours later, I took this photo with the timer. Today's ride was really nice. Rudan is a lot easier than Hellas, with lots more flat sections between the difficult bits. The trail is wider too, allowing riders to pass one another safely in many palces. Even though it's not as difficult, the trail in Rudan is challenging and exciting.

No comments: